Kathy Cash

Hello!  I am the Speech-Language Pathologist.  This year I see students from second grade through high school.  Another Speech-Language Pathologist sees preschool children through first grade. 

 A Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) has a Master's Degree, a license from the Oklahoma Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and national certification (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.  As a school employee, a teaching certificate is also required.

A school SLP evaluates and conducts therapy for children with articulation (difficulty pronouncing sounds) disorders, language (delay in learning any of the aspects of language) disorders, voice (quality, pitch and loudness problems), and dysfluency (stuttering).  




Navigate Here:






Web Design By: MerImage Web Design, Inc.